Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

I'm a fabriholic.

So far so good with my resolutions to date. I've walked into a fabric store (well several really) and not bought anything. I walked by the rolls of fabric running my hands over them and almost wished the next 5 months away. I would do so in earnest if I didn't have so many things to do!! Hmmmm, am I a fabriholic? 

I'm a fabriholic. 

I haven't spent time on any of my unfinished projects yet but I have started a mini project. I'm using fabric solely from my stash so I'm feeling ok about this. My little neice is turning six in a couple of weeks so I thought I'd make her a name plate for her door. My machine is off for a service so I thought this would be a great way to keep my hands busy in the evenings and get some practice in on hand blanket stitching. I may hand quilt this one too; the jury is still out on this one. 
Anyway, this is where I'm at so far. I'll post another photo once I'm done. 
What are you working on right now?
Thanks for stoping by. 
HappyNess. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I've just found you. I know you've been following my blog (Quilt Times) for a little while, thank you, and now I've found yours and have signed up to follow through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue. Thanks :) I appreciate your stopping by. I love this blogging space we are all sharing. I am learning so much from all these amazing women. Brilliant! Thanks for being part of my journey. :)

    ReplyDelete