Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

A fresh start

I stumbled onto quilting about 3 years ago when I started sewing classes. I watched these women create some amazing tapestries and knew that I had to go there. I finished the term and went over to the dark side as the girls in sewing class called it. The term could not go fast enough but I got there in the end and I love, love, love it. I have a HUGE stash of fabric, loads of motivation and a connection to MORE amazing people via your blogs. How I heart thee world wide web!


I am not one to make resolutions but this year I felt like I needed something more. Something to ensure I explore my creative side. So here I am in blogsville and rearing to go with a crazy list of projects (including the need to complete all my UFOs). But first up is to get organised and make a space; build my happy place. Okay....here I go...




No comments:

Post a Comment